Welcome to the AHRMA Online Race and Membership Management System!
Currently the system is available for race registration for current/active AHRMA members and
for new membership registration and renewal features.
1. To access the online system –
Click on “Register Now” and follow the instructions outlined below:
Once you have reached the login screen by clicking on the SeriesTracker banner you will need to enter user name that you create.
Note: If through the process, it does not match you with your data or if you are a new member please contact the membership office.
2. The system will email you a temporary password. Once this password is received you are ready to register for a Race. Login using your new user name and password. It’s that simple. Remember for each screen the instructions are on the left hand side.
3. If you have already completed step 1 above you can use the main Rider Log-in prompt to register for racing.
4. Log-in to register for racing, click on the desired discipline, click register, select an event then click on the classes you want to race. Click on the “Release and Indemnity Agreement”. Read this and then click on the box in the center of the entry screen. When you have selected all the classes desired click register.
5. From the payment screen select the method of payment. Follow the instructions.
6. When you complete the payment process you will be sent two emails for each day you enter races. One is the confirmation and release, bring this to the track, and the other is the payment receipt. For multiple day events you must register for each day separately. This is how the SeriesTracker software builds the entry lists and grids for the races. You will receive a separate confirmation for each day. Bring all confirmations to the track registration and/pr tech.
Click to Register Now
If you have any questions or need assistance, the SeriesTracker phone number is in the lower left corner on the main log-in screen.
John Kuzma, Sigma Software Corp., 231-343-3749 Cell, 231-780-4604 Office.
Online race registration is available for all current/active AHRMA members except for anyone who is not paying for the race entry. Examples of people fitting this category would be:
A). Riders 70 years and older
B). Any rider using a credit from a prior event to pay for the current entry
Members that fall into these two categories will have to fax/email or mail their entry to the National office to be processed.
The online race registration system is the most efficient manner for you to sign up for any AHRMA National event and is the preferred method. If you register online you will pay the discounted price.
The ability to fax/mail or email your entry to the National office is still open to you – but give the online system a try. Once you try it – you will be hooked!
Click to Register Now